Means cum Merit Scholarship
The Higher Education Department, Assam has been endeavoring to make higher accessible to the students belonging to all sections of the society of Assam. As a small part of this endeavor, the Department has chalked out this scheme to provide some financial assistance to the poor meritious students of the state which might held in a big way to these needy students in pursuing their higher studies.Read more
Eligibility of Student
- The student must be a domicile of Assam. (Scan copy of PRC/ Voter Id/ Certificate from DC/Circle Officer/ Block Officer must be uploaded)
- Students pursuing full-time general degree course in Arts/Science/Commerce discipline in Govt. /provincialised colleges of Assam admitted for the session 2016-2017 can apply for the scholarship.
- The annual income of the parents/guardian must be within Rs. 2, 50,000/- (Rupees two lakh fifty thousand) only. Relevant Income certificate issued by Circle Officer/ Govt. Authority must be uploaded.
- List of Selected and Eligible Students for "Means cum Merit Scholarship" by Scritiny Committee, Cotton University, Panbazar, Guwahati-781001, Assam
- The Means cum Merit Scholarship Verification Process for the session 2017 is started. Kindly visit the website regularly and will get the latest updates.