Means cum Merit Scholarship
The Higher Education Department, Assam has been endeavoring to make higher accessible to the students belonging to all sections of the society of Assam. As a small part of this endeavor, the Department has chalked out this scheme to provide some financial assistance to the poor meritious students of the state which might held in a big way to these needy students in pursuing their higher studies.Read more
Eligibility of Student
- The student must be a domicile of Assam. (Scan copy of PRC/ Voter Id/ Certificate from DC/Circle Officer/ Block Officer must be uploaded)
- Students pursuing full-time general degree course in Arts/Science/Commerce discipline in Govt. /provincialised colleges of Assam admitted for the session 2016-2017 can apply for the scholarship.
- The annual income of the parents/guardian must be within Rs. 2, 50,000/- (Rupees two lakh fifty thousand) only. Relevant Income certificate issued by Circle Officer/ Govt. Authority must be uploaded.
- This is to inform all students who availed "Poor but Meritorious Scholarship" can apply for renewal and submit their application through this portal till 10th June, 2017.
Format of BONAFIDE CERTIFICATE(RENEWAL) FROM COLLEGE and SELF DECLARATION OF APPLICANT (RENEWAL) is now available for download.
- This is to inform all students that the last date of submission of application for Means cum Merit Scholarship has been extended till 10th June 2017.
- Notice for Means cum Merit Scholarship
- Format for Bonafide Certificate from College
- Format for Self Declaration of Applicant