How to Apply
Interested students fulfilling the above mentioned criteria may apply for the ‘Means cum Merit Scholarship’ through an online procedure given below.
- Open the portal www.dhescholarship.org.in
- Fill up the online form with all the relevant details.
- Scanned copies of the following supporting documents (self-attested) are to be attached with the online form:
Voter ID Certificate from DC / Circle Officer / Block Officer as Proof of Domicile of State of Assam. -
- Bonafide certificate from the college authority
- Income certificate of parents from circle officer
- HS (10+2) final mark sheet
- Self declaration certificate of not availing any other scholarship. - 1st page of Bank passbook displaying Bank Name, IFSC Code, Account Holder Name, Account Name
- Click the ‘Submit’ button for submission of the online form.
(No student studying at Higher Secondary (10+2) level shall be eligible for this assistance.)