- The student must be domicile of Assam.
- The student must be a domicile of Assam. (Scan copy of PRC/ Voter Id/ Certificate from DC/Circle Officer/ Block Officer must be uploaded)
- Students pursuing full-time general degree course in Arts/Science/Commerce discipline in Govt. /provincialised colleges of Assam admitted for the session 2016-2017 can apply for the scholarship.
- The annual income of the parents/guardian must be within Rs. 2, 50,000/- (Rupees two lakh fifty thousand) only. Relevant Income certificate issued by Circle Officer/ Govt. Authority must be uploaded.
- The student must secure 60% or above marks in the Higher Secondary final examination. For renewal in the 2nd and 3rd year of the course the student must secure atleast 60% in the core / major subject and no back papers should be left.
- Students availing other assistance in the form of scholarship or sponsorship from the Govt. of Assam / India or other organization will not be eligible for this scholarship.
(No student studying at Higher Secondary (10+2) level shall be eligible for this assistance.)